Well, I sold the BatBike.
The Baron was a fun bike, always lots of comments at rides, I put almost 1,000 miles on it.
The summer of 2012 was big time Baron:
- Katy Flatland 100 Mile Century ride in just under 6 hours averaging 17.1 mph for the 100 miles.
- Austin to Shiner GASP ride - 100 miles
- Georgetown Poppy Ride - 86 miles
- Bosque Tour de Norway - 43 miles
- Tour d’Italia - 40 miles
- Vineyard Tour de Florence - 63 miles
- Tour de Longneques - 36 miles
- Several training rides of 27.2 miles averaging over 18 mph (never quite made 19 mph).
It went to a great home - congrats Billy Younts!