So the DF-XL arrived today.
The seat came NOT installed.
Looks like I should:
- Measure my top of shoulders to bottom of butt distance.
- Adjust the coat hanger height to approximate the distance just measured plus one inch.
- Adjust the coat hanger height until the top of my shoulders no longer hit the bottom lip of the cockpit opening while sitting in the seat.
- Now remove the front wheels.
- Raise the front of the seat to position the middle of the seat side to be in line with the pre-drilled hole in the wheel well.
- Using a drill bit the same size as the hole already in the wheel well drill a matching hole in the seat.
- Do the same for the other side of the seat
- Attach the seat using the supplied hardware oriented as shown in the first picture.
- Put the wheels back on.
- Sit in the seat and adjust the peddles for the correct length.
- Add or remove chain as necessary.