Well, I sold the Quest - the most photographed riding machine I have ever owned.
The Quest was an incredible machine, always lots of comments at rides and many photos taken.
I purchased the Quest in August of 2014 and sold it October 2015 putting 3,972.3 miles on it. The first month of riding I put just over 800 miles on it.
The Quest is definitely the king of the roadies. I captured many Strava KOMs in the Georgetown area trading first place back and forth with professional triathletes, mainly depending upon the strength of a good tailwind for them and dead still air for me.
I also did more centuries (100 mile rides) with the Quest than any other bike. With three wheel independent suspension it has an amazing ability to cover a lot of ground in great comfort.
- Austin to Shiner GASP ride - 100 miles - 5 hours 40 minutes
- 24 Hours in the Canyon race - 100 miles - 7 hours 22 minutes - climbed the canyon wall!
- RUSA 160k - 101.7 miles - 109.4 degrees high temperature
- Hotter N’Hell ride - 100 miles - 5 hours 39 minutes
- 18 Strava KOMs in the Georgetown area
It went to a great home - congrats Greg Gross!
One last ride in the minivan for the Quest as I deliver it to it’s new owner.
Washed, waxed, buffed and ready to roll.